Request Your FREE Lab Supplies

David Micklem dmicklem at cmgm.nospam.invalid
Tue May 22 15:23:26 EST 2001

What happened to the no-advertising policy on
bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts? Have I missed it being rescinded?

These constant messages from alkami are getting bl**dy annoying!

David

In article <3B09C9AA.15AD at alkami.com>, <stewartl at alkami.com> wrote:

>Request any of these and more FREE laboratory samples, software, demos,
>and publications at http://www.alkami.com/offers/request02.htm. Alkami
>Biosystems is a FREE online laboratory resource for molecular
>biologists.
<snip>

--
D.R. Micklem,              Time flies like an arrow...
Dept. of Anatomy,          Fruit flies like a banana.
Cambridge University,      Email:dmicklem at cmgm.stanford.edu
Cambridge, UK              Phone: +44 (1223) 333776
Unsolicited email will incur a US$100 processing charge.