Gel strip or tube gel.

Zhongtang Yu zyu at
Wed May 23 09:36:22 EST 2001

Does any one know a commercial source for regular polyacrylamide gel
strip, not the ones used for IEF? Your info is appreciated.

Zhongtang Yu, Ph.D.
Dept. of Animal Sciences, OSU
2027 Cofey Rd.
Colombus, OH 43210
     Tel: 614-292-3057
     Fax: 614-292-7116

More information about the Methods mailing list