Fw: Request Your FREE Lab Supplies

Deanne Bell dbell at qnis.net
Wed May 23 17:05:22 EST 2001

Dear Dr. Duncan

another rookie question from Dee Bell
Please tell me how to make a kill file ? ! ? !

----------
: From: Dr. Duncan Clark <news at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk>
: To: methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
: Subject: Re: Request Your FREE Lab Supplies
: Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 1:03 AM
:
: In article <220520012123269250%dmicklem at cmgm.nospam.invalid>, the
: eminent David Micklem at University of Cambridge, England wrote
: >These constant messages from alkami are getting bl**dy annoying!
:
: I put them in my kill file maybe two years ago so don't see them any
: more. I also complained to Alkami but it obviously had no effect. All
: you can do is complain to them and possibly to their whoever owns their
: internet access.
:
: Duncan
: --
: It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm
really
: quite busy.
:
: Dr. Duncan Clark