MOPS minimal media

Don Walthers genejcky.removethis at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 17:06:43 EST 2001

They do have the Journal in question but you would be surprised as to what
Journals only date back 10 or 20 years, some even less. I figured since it
is such a common medium that a more available reference might have an
updated formulation. I guess I was hasty in assuming the Journal was too old
to be in their collection.

--
Don Walthers, PhD genejcky @ yahoo com
Dept of Molecular Microbiology