electroporation efficiency maximizing

Sergio sergioal at bbm1.ucm.es
Wed Nov 7 12:54:41 EST 2001

10^9 cfu/ug DNA!! I would be really happy (and proud) of getting such high
competency!!
You would like to have a look on the following paper anyway:

Zhu H. and Dean RA. Nucleic Acid Research, 1999, Vol. 27, No.3 pp.910-911

It was very useful in our lab.
Hope this helps (even when i still think you don't need any help since you
already get really impressive competent cells).

Sergio

Jon Warawa ha escrito: