Competent BL21 strains- preferred method anyone ?

Christopher W Kafer ckafer at
Thu Nov 8 12:42:55 EST 2001

So dont maintain the pLysS or pLysE plasmid in the bug.  Co-transform with
either of those plasmids plus your expression construct.  Minimal extra

Sergio <sergioal at> wrote in
news:3BEA6514.2CC34E0E at