6His co-eluted protein ?

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 21:23:44 EST 2001

Aye, that earlier post was prolly mine :) As DK has pointed out, that was
indeed His-rich c/t proline isomerase. Very common co-elution impurity.

You can have a whole host of proteins co-eluting, especially if your protein
tends to bind other stuff. I have seen persistent 48 kDa and 96 kDa bands,
and we have once figured out  some of the possibilities but it was a while
ago and I forgot :).

Artem

news:%gAG7.91$P4.5329 at news.uchicago.edu...