PfuTurbo (hotstart version)

Frederik Wirtz-Peitz fw218 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 07:16:17 EST 2001

Extension time with Pwo was 1 min/kb. PfuTurbo fails at both 1 min/kb and 2
min/kb. Actually, 2 min/kb gave me a faint band of about 10 ng (I ran out
approx. 10% of the reaction). Otherwise the program was identical, yes.

Maybe the Pwo buffer results in decreased fidelity. But what good is a
buffer that gives me the best fidelity but no product?

Anyway, I will post the results of Pfu in Pwo buffer later.

The Pwo isn't hotstart but still didn't give any unspecific product. I don't
understand myself. Why am I wasting all this time and money?

Thanks so far,

Frederik

news:3bf103c2$1 at news.uia.ac.be...