Help with quantitative analyses of protein

Silas Bruun Silas at
Thu Nov 15 03:16:41 EST 2001

What about setting up an ELISA reaction. That can be made quantitatively and
there will not be any problem with a smear - as in your WB

Silas Bruun
The Protein Laboratory
Institute of Molecular Pathology
University of Copenhagen