Dialysis device

kaj.stenberg at helsinki.fi.invalid kaj.stenberg at helsinki.fi.invalid
Thu Nov 15 15:05:11 EST 2001

BL <bkclo at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> In additional to soft dialysis tubings and those membranes mounted on a
> frame, does anyone know of any other types of devices for dialysing a
> small sample? I need to dialyse a small sample which I don't want to put
> into a dialysis tubing or have to use a syringe to put into the membrane
> device (for fear of shearing the sample).

Ask a crystallographer for dialysis buttons. Or order a sample pack 5 ul
and up) from Hampton Research, they have a good web site and ordering
system (no affiliation). They also have a tricks and tips section online.

Kaj Stenberg, Ph. D
Department of Biosciences            tel. +358-9-191 59682
Division of Biochemistry             fax +358-9-191 59068
P. O. Box 56, Viikinkaari 5          e-mail: kaj.stenberg at helsinki.fi
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki     http://www.helsinki.fi/~kstenber/
Finland

This message is environmentally friendly: every bit was created using
100% recycled electrons.