how to judge the result of BstXI digestion

=?gb2312?q?shude=20yang?= yangshude at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Nov 18 20:25:46 EST 2001

Hello, Everyone:

I use plasmid pFL61 as a vector to built cDNA
library.The DNA of pFL61 has two BstXI recognise sites
between which there are only 20bp nucleotides.
Everytime I use BstXI to digeste the plasmid pFL61,I
can not find the difference between the moving
distance of digested and undigested DNA of pFL61 in
the agarose gel,and can not find the 20bp-long
internal BstXI frangment either. Can you tell me how
to determine whether the DNA of pFL61 is digested.
Sincerely welcome any instruction .Thank you.