how to judge the result of BstXI digestion

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Nov 19 00:42:05 EST 2001

Dear ShuDe,

you might run an acrylamide gel. or re- ligate and sequcence a few clones.

Regards,

Wo

> Hello, Everyone:
>
> I use plasmid pFL61 as a vector to built cDNA
> library.The DNA of pFL61 has two BstXI recognise sites
> between which there are only 20bp nucleotides.
> Everytime I use BstXI to digeste the plasmid pFL61,I
> can not find the difference between the moving
> distance of digested and undigested DNA of pFL61 in
> the agarose gel,and can not find the 20bp-long
> internal BstXI frangment either. Can you tell me how
> to determine whether the DNA of pFL61 is digested.
> Sincerely welcome any instruction .Thank you.

> ÑÅ»¢È«ÐÂÁÄÌìÊÒ! http://cn.chat.yahoo.com/c/roomlist.html
>
> ---

-----
disclaimer: this message consists of
randomly assembled ascii characters.
a brain is reqired for decoding.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---