GUARANTEED MONTHLY INCOME- Join FREE NOW!

mandi2415 at Flashmail.com mandi2415 at Flashmail.com
Thu Nov 22 04:35:15 EST 2001

WORK from HOME!!  GUARANTEED MONTHLY INCOME!!!!

We have solved the problem of making money!!

This program offers you a Monthly Guaranteed
Income as you advance!

It's FREE to join!

Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity to secure
yourself a Monthly Income!

There is absolutely NO RISK to get involved and
NO COST to join our free Post Launch Program.
You will have incredible benefits available to
you as soon as you sign up for a free membership.

You can also join as a VIP (Vested Income Partner)
for only $49.95. This will give you the opportunity,
right away, to earn thousands of dollars a year. You
will receive all the training you need to build a large
monthly income from the comfort of your own home!

As a VIP you will also have a team helping you to
grow and expand your business.

-------------------------------
FREE MEMBER SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
-------------------------------

To sign up as a FREE MEMBER, send an email to juliaaston at excite.com
with "Register Me" in the subject box, and type in the letter content:
1. Your First and Last Name (this is required) and
2. your E-mail Address if different from the current one.

You will then be given the choice of upgrading to VIP if you wish.

NOTE: by sending en email to juliaaston at excite.com you are hereby agreeing to be
registered in our program.  If you wish to be removed from our mailing list please
see the instructions below.

JOIN TODAY!!!

We will confirm your position and send your Member
ID Number and a special report to you as soon
as possible.

Thank You!

for removal email heysue2 at excite.com
Note: You will only be removed if you email this
address, it is an automated system. Thank you.

---