help needed: reagent termed oligofectamine by Invitogen

David L Haviland David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Nov 22 09:15:53 EST 2001

Wolfgang:

> Or she just might try polyethyleneimine (PEI) transfection. works
> on many
> cells and is cheap (1 bathtube full of reagent for almost no cost).

Where are these?  I'm interested in trying PEI but heard that toxicity
is a problem but I am tempted given the price.

Many thanks in advance,
David

David L. Haviland, Ph.D., Asst. Prof. Immunology
University of Texas - Houston, H.S.C.
Institute of Molecular Medicine, R907
2121 W. Holcombe Blvd.,  Houston, TX  77030
713.500.2413-Voice//713.500.2424-FAX
If everything seems to be going so well, you have obviously
overlooked something.