TGGE systems?

Hans milana100 at
Sat Oct 6 16:47:11 EST 2001

As far as I know the machine that would best suit your purposes is the
one from BioMetra, a German brand, I don't know if they have a
representation in the UK.

We work a lot with DGGE and TTGE equipment from BioRad but for TGGE I
only know BioMetra.

I just found the adres:

Anachem Ltd.
Anachem House
Charles Street
Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 0EB
phone: 44 (0) 1582 747500
fax: 44 (0) 1582 745105
bioscience at

Mail me if you need more information.

Best regards,

On 4 Oct 2001 09:40:00 +0100, w.jordan at (William Jordan)