TGGE systems?

Hans milana100 at removethis.hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:47:11 EST 2001

Hi,

As far as I know the machine that would best suit your purposes is the
one from BioMetra, a German brand, I don't know if they have a
representation in the UK.

We work a lot with DGGE and TTGE equipment from BioRad but for TGGE I
only know BioMetra.

I just found the adres:

Anachem Ltd.
Anachem House