Cheaper replacement batteries for Biohit Proline Pipettor

Tom Knight tk at suspiria.ai.mit.edu
Fri Oct 12 14:26:44 EST 2001

In the thought that others might also need to replace Biohit NiMH
pipettor batteries, and not want to pay $50 to Biohit for the
privilege, here is what I found for alternatives:

The original batteries were Varta 5/V110H, which has been
discontinued.  The replacement is the Varta 5/V150H.  This is a stack
of five 1.2 volt cells, the V150H cell.  The assembly of five is done
by local battery suppliers.  The supplier we used was TNR Technical,
www.tnrtechnical.com, and the price was $15 per pack.