Cheaper replacement batteries for Biohit Proline Pipettor

Tom Knight tk at
Fri Oct 12 14:26:44 EST 2001

In the thought that others might also need to replace Biohit NiMH
pipettor batteries, and not want to pay $50 to Biohit for the
privilege, here is what I found for alternatives:

The original batteries were Varta 5/V110H, which has been
discontinued.  The replacement is the Varta 5/V150H.  This is a stack
of five 1.2 volt cells, the V150H cell.  The assembly of five is done
by local battery suppliers.  The supplier we used was TNR Technical,, and the price was $15 per pack.