Collaborative Biomed Prod?

Zhonglin Chai Zhonglin.Chai at baker.edu.au
Mon Oct 15 21:20:42 EST 2001

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to buy some NuSerum type I Culture Supplement from Collaborative Biomed Prod. I'll appreciate it very much if you could give me any information about the company, including their web site address, distributors in Australia, etc.

Zhonglin Chai, PhD

Molecular Hypertension Laboratory
Baker Medical Research Institute
P.O. Box 6492
Melbourne 8008
Victoria, Australia
Telephone: +61 3, 9522 4357
mobile : 0413 58 1940, or international +61, 413 58 1940
Fax: +61 3, 9521 1362
email: zhonglin.chai at baker.edu.au

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com