data evaluation question

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Oct 18 00:52:08 EST 2001

Hi all,

I'd like to compre some data from microplate experiments:

The data comes as matrix in 9x12 format. For a quick evaluation, I'd like to
compare different plates against each other by plotting a1 from one plate
against a1 from a second plate, a2 against a2 and so on.

I try do it with excel 97 by assigning matrix names to the data sets and
then draw a scatter plot, but I cannot make it work.

Could anyone please give me some suggestions on how to proceed (either
by using excel or anything else that works a PC and is available at no cost
in internet)

What I do not want to do is converting the matrices pairwise into 1x96
format before plotting (then it would be easy, of course)

Thanks for your input.

Wo
-----
disclaimer: this message consists of
randomly assembled ascii characters.
a brain is reqired for decoding.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---