Gel documentation and imaging systems

dbell dbell at qnis.net
Fri Oct 19 10:27:07 EST 2001

Hi all
first thing I want to say is that we have moved into our new facilities
(yahoo) in sunny, Parlier CA - so my e-mail and address has changed.

To Jan:
We have the AlphaInnotech setup and we have been very pleased with silver
stain, coumassie, SYPRO ruby, EtBr on agarose and acrylamide gels.  The
only problem we had was getting resolution high enough for our 2-D protein
gels.
I would encourage you to review each companies analysis sofware before
purchasing - cameras are cameras, but the analysis software can make or
break your satifaction.

New address as of Oct 2001:
Deanne Bell
USDA Agricultural Research Service
9611 S. Riverbend Avenue
Parlier, CA 93648
(559) 596-2806
(559) 596-2791 fax

dbell at fresno.ars.usda.gov

On Friday, October 19, 2001 1:42 AM, Jan van der Ploeg