SDS-PAGE Problem

Sergio sergioal at bbm1.ucm.es
Tue Oct 23 14:04:52 EST 2001

An old acrylamide stock would explain that effect.
If the stock is new made, a wrong bis-acrylamide/acrylamide proportion also
explains it.
If you store the stock solution (as i did) with the tris-buffer, the acrylamide
and the SDS, just to add the PSA and TEMED, the duration goes down. I think it's
better to keep the SDS and the acrylamide in different stock solutions.

Sergio

user ha escrito: