Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at
Tue Oct 23 19:39:03 EST 2001

1) how do you know the 'apparent' weight ? Marker ladder ? Which markers ?
2) how old are your gel and buffer ?
3) Have you tested this result with other gels ? Have you observed thsi
strange behavior with other proteins which you have exact m.w. for ?

Ever since invitrogen took over, the gel quality went way down.

news:9r40cq$2bc0$1 at