simple question

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Oct 24 11:22:18 EST 2001

Dear Zoltan,

1 year is maybe a little long, half year could still be ok. In case of doubt,
make new ones for important stuff (it's probably cheaper than doing the
experiment again AND make new plates). However, you might test the plates in
question by streaking some untransformed and some transformed bacteria to see
the difference, if there is any.

Wolfgang

> Hi, I have only one question concerning ampicillin plates:
> how long can be stored at 4 degrees? (I have prepared them more than a
> year ago...)
> Thank you in advance.
> Sincerely, Zoltan

-----
disclaimer: this message consists of
randomly assembled ascii characters.
a brain is reqired for decoding.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---