Meso-2,3-dimercaptosuccinic acid

Wed Oct 24 12:05:59 EST 2001

I am sure you can find the reference for this compound in Chemical abstracts
or in Beilstein dictionary in your local chemistry or biology library. Find
the abstract and then refer to the original paper. It would be helpful if
you know the CAS number of the compound. There is a chance that you can find
the references in such catalogues like Sigma, Fluca, etc.
Emir

news:20011024101921.27565.qmail at ww02.jatek.com...