simple question

Victor L. levenson at northwestern.edu
Wed Oct 24 15:45:30 EST 2001

Zoltan,

When I was poor AND lazy I used old Amp plates by adding amp to the
plating suspension. Usually there is ~15 ml of agar on 100 mm plate,
so you can calculate how much amp to add {+/_ 20% but still works)

If you do that make sure agar has not dried out - that usually means
you have to pour new ones.

Cheers,

Victor