Dialysis device

BL bkclo at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 07:33:56 EST 2001

In additional to soft dialysis tubings and those membranes mounted on a
frame, does anyone know of any other types of devices for dialysing a
small sample? I need to dialyse a small sample which I don't want to put
into a dialysis tubing or have to use a syringe to put into the membrane
device (for fear of shearing the sample). A rigid tube with a wide enough
opening (so that I can pipette in the sample) that has low adherence to
proteins would be ideal. thanks for any suggestions.