Winning Confirmation

hroychow at hroychow at
Mon Sep 3 14:23:11 EST 2001

Are you sure you have enough money in your fund for all of us at

I have the perfect idea!

Why not host the next  ASPMB meeting for us at an exotic location for us?
Or maybe the next CSH meeting, instead of the boring Lake Tahoe ...

Or we could meet ... all of us from "methods" ... informally there...