Explosive Stock Pick

whvtl at miesto.sk whvtl at miesto.sk
Tue Sep 4 12:36:44 EST 2001

OTCBB Stock Alert's Last Two Picks:
EMRG from $ .60 to $2.50 in 10 days for a GAIN OF OVER 400%!!!
DICE from $ .49 to $1.62 in 7 days for a GAIN OF OVER 300%!!!

HERE IS OUR NEXT EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK:
Diversified Product Inspections, Inc. (OTCBB: DPRI)
BUY AT $1.02
SELL TARGET $4.60 3D DIAMOND PLAY !

MAJOR CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER
COVERAGE THIS WEEK FOR DPRI !!!

Revenues for DPRI, a 10-year old, fully-reporting company, have
skyrocketed
600% higher this year to over $8 Million on substantial US Government
and Insurance Industry contracts. DPRI's client list of
over 50 major insurance companies includes Allstate, Fireman's Fund,
Travelers, Liberty Mutual, Prudential, Hartford, and Nationwide.

We are expecting significant news this week regarding increasing revenue
and contract expansion from DPRI's Fortune 500 customer base.
The stock has already bounced sharply from its 52-week low and will
continue
moving up immediately. We think the stock could easily climb above $4
in less than a month.

WE ARE PROJECTING RECORD VOLUME AND PRICE APPRECIATION
AS DPRI MAY VERY WELL BE ONE OF THE MOST UNDERVALUED
STOCKS ON THE OTCBB!!!

DISCLAIMER: OTCBB Stock Alert is a financial advisory network focusing
on high-growth companies with the intent to offer its subscribers a
great
investment reward. It has the policy to acquire existing small
newsletters,
is not affiliated with any broker or dealer and is not a registered
investment
advisor. The information contained in this publication is for
informational
purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of any
offer to buy securities. Investment in smallcap companies is considered
extremely speculative and may result in the loss of some or all of any
investment made in these companies. Investors should use the information
contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting
additional
research on the featured company in order to allow the investor to form
their own opinion regarding the featured company. OTCBB Stock Alert has
received five thousand free trading shares from a third party as
compensation
for the dissemination of this stock profile. Since we have a position
in DPRI there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and
opinions and therefore such statements and opinions cannot be considered
independent. We will benefit from any increase in price for DPRI. We
may liquidate our position at any time; before, during or after the
dissemination
of this stock alert.
ock_

---