Multiple plasmid FuGENE 6 transfections

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Sat Sep 22 07:18:01 EST 2001

Hi all,

reality seems to be better than worse. It seems to be the real problem that
*many* plasmids enter a cell.

In contrary,  I would like to be sure that only one copy enters a cell (I
testing a library on eucaryotic cells). What methods for transfection would
you recommend?
What about multiple stable transfection of individual cells using retrovirus (I
currently do that and assume ~one infection per cell)

Wo
[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---