cos cells tranfection using PEI

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at
Mon Sep 24 20:53:05 EST 2001

Dear Kalyan,

maybe I can help. If you have quicke access to 293 HEK or 3t3 fibroblasts
you could use them as positive control.
Please give me some details on the procedure and nature of PEI you are

> Hi Everyone
> I wish to know all the dos and don;t for tranfecting the COS Cells
> using PEI. I till yet have got only 1% efficiency, but what I want is
> 50% efficiency. Can anyone help. Thanks. Kalyan

[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw