M13 DNA prep kits?

Melvin Dale Info at omegabiotek.com
Tue Sep 25 19:20:04 EST 2001

Dear Mr. Khatipov:

I have just joined Omega Bio-Tek, Inc. in Atlanta, which develops and
manufactures nucleic acid isolation kits, reagents, columns, etc.  I handle
business development.  Just this week I inquired about the possibility of
offering the very product you inquired about in your posting as an addition
to our product line.  I will follow up with the head of our company for
verification, but I was told at the time that with slight modification to
one of our products, a kit could be made available for phages such as M13,
pending market demand.  Ours is a technically excellent, but very small
company.  So we can research and customize items according to even small
needs, always at very competitive prices.  I'll try to get an answer to you
regarding your need as soon as possible.  In the meantime I hope you'll take
a moment to review our web site at www.omegabiotek.com.  If you see any
other items you have interest in on our site, please don't hesitate to
call.  We'd certainly appreciate your business and the business of any of
your colleagues.  Should you wish to contact us, please call myself or the
company's founder, Dr. Kim Guo, at 1-800-832-8896.

Kindly yours,

Melvin Dale