M13 DNA prep kits?

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Sep 27 01:38:30 EST 2001

Dear Sveta,

your email address is invalid.

I thought of their nucelobond AX kits. It use them with great success for
plasmid preps. The manual also has an application for M13 ssDNA.

> Dear Wolfgang,
> Could you be more specific? I spent a fair amount of time searching Clontech
> site, but did not find any phage ssDNA prep kit. As for Machery-Nagel, I did
> not find their website at al. Thanks. Emir
>
> ""Wolfgang Schechinger"" <wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw> wrote in message
> news:3BB1B334.16055.42C8EC at localhost...
> Machery-Nagel / Clontech
>
> Wo

-----
this message consists of randomly assembled ascii characters
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---