We Can Help Promote your Business on the Web

The Web Marketing Agency sotiris at thewebmarketingagency.com
Tue Apr 2 11:20:21 EST 2002

Dear Sir / Madam

Apologies for the intrusion. This is a one of email to introduce you to
www.thewebmarketingagency.com

Founded to provide tailored Internet marketing solutions, we can help you
market your coaching or training business on the web by analysing your
existing web marketing initiatives and their strengths, and building upon
these.

Our background has traditionally been in promoting in the Coaching and
Training sector and as such, we believe that we can help you too.

As each business is different, with very different needs, we would welcome
the opportunity to discuss how we can bring more traffic to you, and as
such, help improve your sales.

Please call us or email us for further details.

Kind Regards

Peter Spyr
CEO
www.thewebmarketingagency.com