Emir Khatipov khatipovNO at
Tue Apr 2 12:37:45 EST 2002

You can find all the necessary information on the Pierce webite
( - no affiliation). I recommend buying their neutral pH
TCEP solution (500mM) that is very convenient. Basically, you should use
this reagent at 50mM to reduce disulphides (~10-30 min). They also have a
great product that is TCEP immobilized to the resin, so that you don't need
to desalt your sample after reduction any longer.

news:fad5fa87.0204020814.36724da9 at