IP-Western

Ian A. York iayork at panix.com
Thu Apr 4 14:54:46 EST 2002

In article <20020404194157.29631.qmail at ww02.jatek.com>,
jack  <jack at yahoo.com> wrote:
>why dont you try cyanogen bromide sepharose beads they are available
>commercially.you can couple your antibody to it and IP the protein you are
>looking for.

(1) You posted this, as well as emailing it to me.  If you do post and
post, please indicate that you've done so, so that people don't have to
respond twice.

(2) Your email address bounces.  It's incredibly rude to send email with a
fake return address; it's saying, "I can pontificate to you, but I'm not
interested in anything you say".

(3)  There was no point in emailing me anyway, because I didn't ask the
question you were answering: I was answering it.

(4)  The answer you gave was also the answer I gave, so you were triply
pointless in sending me the information I already knew.

(5)  The question you answered, was asked well over a year ago.  even if
you'd sent your answer to the person who originally cared, it's unlikely
that he would still care.

(6)  You didn't include any context to your reply.  After a year and a
half, it's not a guarantee that people will automatically recognize and
understand the point of your post, and/or email.

Hope this helps.

Ian