PCR questions...

knud kknald at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:02:22 EST 2002

I'm sorry if I caused any confusions in my previous answer. The 15'
activation time is only use when you are using the Qiagen Hotstart
polymerase. Always REMEMBER to read the instructions given with the
polymerase to ensure proper handling.
I thank Knud Sorensen from R&D Sigma Aldridge, USA, for making a personal
notice to me about this-
Mads

news:3ca96dd3$0$32894$edfadb0f at dspool01.news.tele.dk...