Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at
Sun Apr 14 08:37:55 EST 2002

If PubMed 
does not point you to an online accessible paper, you might try a standard 
search engine like google:


> I want to measure NAD+ in cardiac muscle. Would you please to tell me the
> method by using alcohol dehydrogenase reaction?
> <>

Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan


More information about the Methods mailing list