Any protocol for Gi protein extraction from rat brain?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Apr 26 13:05:40 EST 2002

Ning LI <libra at ion.ac.cn> wrote:
> We need to extract Gi protein. Does anybody have protocol for that?

1 ) Is Gi the inhibitory G-protein?
1a) If yes, do you need the heterotrimer or only the alpha subunit?
2 ) What is your starting material (i.e. do you want to produce
    recombinant protein or do you want to do immunoblotting from
    tissue or ...) ?

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de */