Running ClustalW on an WinXP machine

aes ali at image.dk
Tue Apr 30 07:40:12 EST 2002

I have posted this question before, but I have still not solved the
problem -- there must be other people having the same problem.

I can not run clustalW from bioedit (on a winXP machine), neither as a stand
alone program! I have tried to download the newest version and replacing the
old one within bioedit, and also tried to run the new version as a
standalone -- also with no succes. I have tried on 3 different machines
running XP, and none of them can run Clustal W, I have also tested the same
program on a machine running win2k, and it worked fine. Does anyone have a
solution to the problem.
Thank you