biochimestry help....

David C.R. david_medicine at
Tue Apr 30 10:14:47 EST 2002

hi my name is David,and I'm studing medicine in Perú, my problem is with the
books of biochemistry, I have some of
them:stryer,montgomery,lenhinger,harper,champe and harvey,devlin.but really
want to now about more books maybe some of you now about the books that use
the best universitys of the world, if you now write hehe please

                           ATTE: David Callacondo Riva
        (Dr. in genetics and Master in Biochemistry and Mol. Biol)
                                   Very soon......