Steve at Steve at
Tue Aug 6 17:00:04 EST 2002

Hi Peter

No it is not entirey can see bands almost within 5 minutes of de-staining. We just finish our gels at the end of the day and find overnight washing in water leaves the background staining almost non-existant and the bands are still dark.

So, yes, within 30 minutes of de-staining you can see bands very clearly.....overnight de-staining just increases the contrast between bands and background staining further.

"World's largest selection of gene probes"