query: tool for immersing tubes in boiling bath

M. Arch marchbleed at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 17:22:17 EST 2002

Does anyone know where I can buy one of those circular metal racks
attached to a rod for holding and immersing eppendorf tubes in boiling
water baths?  Those things are incredibly handy and I have struck out
with Fisher, VWR, CLP, and Daigger.  Please respond via e-mail
(marchbleed at yahoo.com) as I do not have regular access to the usenet. 
Thanks in advance.

P.S.  Whoever responds first with useful information will be rewarded
with a free copy of my band's CD (a recently defunct alternative rock
band who once played in and around Madison, Wisconsin)

More information about the Methods mailing list