Assembling databases or multiple databases

Joyce C. Faler joycef at uidaho.edu
Wed Aug 7 22:48:55 EST 2002

We have setup multiple databases (ACCESS) that we plan to access via
webpages to enter inventory and data results, accessible by more than
lab.  We are currently using Microsoft FrontPage, but will eventually
switch to Dreamweaver (?), because FrontPage does not let us do all we
need to do.  Do you have experience with accessing databases through a
website?  Our attempt is the first one our university tech people have
dealt with.

-Joyce Faler
University of Idaho
Fish Genetics Lab