Antibody purification

Vayuputra vayuputra369 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:47:11 EST 2002

D.K.

Thanks a ton.  That was great detail.  I'll try the protocol.  Any thoughts
on possible hindrances of reduced glutathione (in eluted protein) while
binding to Affigel?  I read somewhere that the chemistry of protein binding
might be inefficient due to the presence of reduced glutathione.  I'm sure
you overcame that problem, if it is real.

Thanks again.

news:aiv9g4$amb$1 at news.doit.wisc.edu...