retention time and GCMS of disaccharides

Baichen Zhang Zhang at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Wed Aug 14 10:20:21 EST 2002

Dear All,

I think here must be analytical (bio)chemists here on list and could help me...I want to check out galactinol content in my sample by GCMS. Though Wiley library could help to have the spectra, but we have to have retention time as second parameter using galactinol standard, which we haven't. Could you help to tell the retention time of MSTFA derivatives of galactinol relative to those of other disaccharides or sugars?

Regards,

Baichen