the disaster that is boston

JLove98905 jlove98905 at aol.comNOSPAM
Mon Aug 26 21:40:24 EST 2002

Hi all,
Sorry, I'm mostly a lurker, but had to come out and share my sad, sad story.
Today, I got laid off for the second time in six months. The first company was
a small startup that closed suddenly and without notice, leaving all of its
employees literally stunned on the sidewalk. No severance, no COBRA, no
nothing. I found a job relatively quickly back in May at a large pharm which
today laid off 25% of its employees. There's no escape. I'm despondent. Anybody
out there in Boston have an interesting job opp for a skilled molecular
biologist who needs a break?
-Jen
If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?