help about GST-fusion protein SDS-PAGE

Jen jrobertson1 at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 29 19:27:48 EST 2002

are you saying that you cleaved your target protein from the GST and
this target protein runs higher than native?

there is always case where the recombinant protein has different
glycosylation and phosphorylation levels than in vivo - and these two
would both have an effect on mobility in a gell - but i don't know
about a few KDa's worth.....