Opinion on Self sterilizing incubators

S.Ballal ballal_sv at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 03:26:44 EST 2002

We have a couple from WTB Binder Germany
(http://www.binder-world.com/englisch/englisch.html). We found them
technically better and still better priced than Forma, Sanyo etc.

The temperature uniformity is not a problem in forced air circulation
unit. Normally the culture can withstand +/- 1 degree without any
problems.

Given a choice a unit with heating cycle is any day better, even if
you need to use it few times a year.

S.Ballal
Ahmedabad, India
http://www.indusbio.co.in