Waters 994 PDA and/or Millenium software v 2.15 or 2.01

Duncan Clark junk at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 07:29:04 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a full manual for a Waters 994 diode array detector?

Likewise anything for a 5200 printer/plotter?

Do you have or know of a copy of the Millenium control software v 2.15
or possibly 2.01 that will run the PDA etc ?

I am more than willing to pay for photocopies and shipping of manuals
and software. That software has been superceded by later versions but
they may not work with the 994. So if you have upgraded at anytime and
still have the 2.01 or 2.25 software I would be very interested, as I
can't get it from Waters.

Many thanks

Duncan
they go flying by.