pcr product cleanup problem

Mark Dowton Mark_Dowton at uow.edu.au
Thu Dec 12 18:29:55 EST 2002

We use PEG precipitation.  Similar to Qiagen-type columns, you do lose some
material, but at ca. 10c per clean-up, it beats either column or ExoISAP
treatment.

--
Mark Dowton
Institute for Conservation Biology
mailto:mdowton at uow.edu.au
http://www.uow.edu.au/science/biol/staff/mdowton/markdowton.html

And

Centre for Evolutionary Biology & Biodiversity
Dept Evironmental Biology
Darling Building
Adelaide University  SA  5005
AUSTRALIA