exclusion threshold for PCR purification

Wolfgang Schechinger hubahopp at gmx.de
Mon Dec 16 17:22:33 EST 2002

You also might check the catalogues and tech specs from quiagen and
macherey nagel. I think, they contain some information on different
fragment exclusion sizes of different kits. So one might deliberately abuse
them for this purpose. I also think that binding and elution conditions
(decrease of salt and ethanol) should cause loss of short fragments. Maybe
their tech people can give you some details.

Wo

At 10:10 PM 2002/12/16 -0000, Deanne Bell wrote:

> [...]

---